real time web analytics
Report - - Earls Court Exhibition Centre, London - April 2015 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Earls Court Exhibition Centre, London - April 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

FatPanda

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
nice stuff that mate wouldnt mind a trip there mself and dint realise you were on here too haha

mrwhite

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Man I'm aways coming back to this report !! Especially when going past it twice in 2 days Brilliant as aways mate

Krazy-Kris

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really nice man. I stayed there over night as I was helping out at the 2013 British Military Tournament so it was nice to see it again.

DJGee

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice. Liking this a lot. Shame its going to disappear. Been to many a sound and lighting exhibition here.

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
last concert at earls court - Bombay Bicycle club w/ David Gilmour , Wish You Were Here

gazbot

28DL Member
28DL Member
Wow what a fantastic insight into your hobby. I have a massive fondness with this building having spent ten years at Royal Tournaments there amongst other things. Such a crying shame to see it go and whilst your pictures make me sad they are also a great account of the end of the buildings history. I would love to know more about your visit? and any futures ones [email protected]

riggroy jones

28DL Member
28DL Member
Loving your stuff chaps.
I worked here for 3 years as a rigger. Right up until the close. We had 4 massive aluminium truss structures to remove pre demolition.
Shame to see her go.

Though I think you need to go back and get some shots of the pool.
Built for the Olympics but 1inch too short.
All built on Victorian hydraulic engineering.

Well done lads

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
Aaarrgggh mate where the hell is THAT kept???!!

google is your friend... :D
GetPhoto.jpg

The_Raw

Staff member
Hmmm, don't remember any section having a roof as low as that. Just goes to show there could be a lot more left to see in there. I found some kind of nightclub underneath but it wasn't that interesting so didn't include any pics

Who has read this thread (Total: 776) View details