real time web analytics
Report - - Easington Beck Culvert. May 2015 | UK Draining Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Easington Beck Culvert. May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Another set of awesome shots once again. Looks pretty interesting down there.

Yaaa i can stop posting now i"ve got a few likes lol.

Cheers mate but i wouldn"t go that far;) i think my tunnels are better, but then they"re more colourful inside this was colour limited but nice little mooch all the same, although more risky than my other stuff.....except Mulgrave which i"m having flashbacks about :eek:

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Yaaa i can stop posting now i"ve got a few likes lol.

Cheers mate but i wouldn"t go that far;) i think my tunnels are better, but then they"re more colourful inside this was colour limited but nice little mooch all the same, although more risky than my other stuff.....except Mulgrave which i"m having flashbacks about :eek:

Haha, got to get those likes back up since they all disappeared ;) Mulgrave has a great story to go with it though. One to tell in the pub. :D

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha, got to get those likes back up since they all disappeared ;) Mulgrave has a great story to go with it though. One to tell in the pub. :D

When i need to reinforce what not to do at H&S seminars & stick my hand up high and say "I am that F@cking idiot" :coat

TheVicar

Loyal to the Drain
Regular User
Great stuff!
Enjoyed these pics, it's good to see something new on here. Looks like quite a slog alright but worth it.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great stuff!
Enjoyed these pics, it's good to see something new on here. Looks like quite a slog alright but worth it.

Cheers mate i"ve been in worse since ;) &
Great stuff!

Cheers mate, i"ll take that off you :)
I"ve been in worse places since unfortunately, but it seems i was just following in Muntagens footsteps :) His excellent report is here.

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/grinkle-ironstone-mine-february-may-2015.t96403