real time web analytics
Report - - Easington Beck Culvert. May 2015 | UK Draining Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Easington Beck Culvert. May 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mutagen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looking at this now after my recent trip through, it's incredible how much crap has been cleaned out during the reconstruction and reinforcement. It's almost like a completely different culvert.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looking at this now after my recent trip through, it's incredible how much crap has been cleaned out during the reconstruction and reinforcement. It's almost like a completely different culvert.

Yeah i know mate i went down it :p

It"s that clean now i"ll be able to drag the GF down next time :thumb

That said have they cleaned it out or is it due to the 1,000"s of gallons of water that"s flowed through it recently ......or both ?

Last edited:

Nighthawk45

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some cracking photos there. Explored the place with Mr D back in 2009. It looks to me as though the tunnel is in the process of being rebuilt?

Mutagen

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some cracking photos there. Explored the place with Mr D back in 2009. It looks to me as though the tunnel is in the process of being rebuilt?

It's been rebuilt from the 1927 collapse site back to the eastern portal by ICL - apparently it would occasionally back up, flood and cause issues with their potash mine. You'd wonder how, as their working are 1200m down!