real time web analytics
Report - - Edgcumbe Hotel, Newquay - July 2015 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Edgcumbe Hotel, Newquay - July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

bristol_explorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyway, poped by yesterday. The property has now been sold and the plot of land next to the hotel (that you can see on google maps) has been developed on and doesn't allow access to the back. Also as I was driving past, there were 2 women in a blue car that looks like they were working on the front - couldn't figure out if they were owners or just wanted to get it... seemed far to overt to be explorers... anyway think this one is a no go anymore guys.

Paulxsplore

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
when I went there was no acces from the back. I had to go from the side. Bit of messing about but do'able

Gasman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Anyway, poped by yesterday. The property has now been sold and the plot of land next to the hotel (that you can see on google maps) has been developed on and doesn't allow access to the back. Also as I was driving past, there were 2 women in a blue car that looks like they were working on the front - couldn't figure out if they were owners or just wanted to get it... seemed far to overt to be explorers... anyway think this one is a no go anymore guys.
Promised my boy we are going on Saturday

Roscoe

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is an awesome explore but some wools have done some serious damage to this hotel since your pics were taken such a shame

Attachments

• IMG_0333.JPG
    IMG_0333.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 25

Charlie27295

28DL Member
28DL Member
OMG!! I stayed in this hotel years ago after being in Newquay and wanting to stay another night. The Edgecumbe was the only hotel that was available on such short notice and it was the most horrendous stay ever! Pipes were dripping there were bedbugs in the bed and it was really smelly. How cool!

Last edited by a moderator: