real time web analytics
Report - - Edlington / Conisbrough Tunnel. South Yorkshire. February 2016. | Underground Sites | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Edlington / Conisbrough Tunnel. South Yorkshire. February 2016.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

JaneEyre

The clumsiest explorer in Yorkshire!
28DL Full Member
Hiya

This is my first comment and my first time on this site so please forgive any "Newbie" errors.

I live over in Rawmarsh so this is pretty much on my door step. Would love to check it out, don't suppose you have a grid ref for it, do you?

Thanks

Rothers

Hey Rothers, we are over in wombwell :) few nice spots around us if you keep your eyes open x

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thank you, Jane! A friendlier response than the last one I had :-)

Well rather than jumping all over someones report whining why don"t you post in the new members section :rolleyes:

And i gave you a friendly response mate, you got lots of ;) and :turd in my informative reply (which you obviously ignored) If it had been serious reply i"d have left it out and been serious :thumb

No reply necessary ;)

Rothers

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I didn't know there was a new members section. You could have given me a friendly nudge in that direction instead of that rude and unnecessary slavver. FYI In your position I would never have jumped all over a newbie, like you have. Now I might not have needed to reply to your post but I did do. You definitely don't need to reply to mine, because after your "welcome" I'm out of here.

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
I didn't know there was a new members section. You could have given me a friendly nudge in that direction instead of that rude and unnecessary slavver. FYI In your position I would never have jumped all over a newbie, like you have. Now I might not have needed to reply to your post but I did do. You definitely don't need to reply to mine, because after your "welcome" I'm out of here.

bye for now then :thumb