real time web analytics
Report - - El Caminito del Rey a.k.a 'The Kings Walkway', (El Chorro) Spain - September 2012. | European and International Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - El Caminito del Rey a.k.a 'The Kings Walkway', (El Chorro) Spain - September 2012.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pantomime horse

Nay Nay and thrice Nay
28DL Full Member
Re: El Caminito del Rey a.k.a 'The Kings Walkway', (El Chorro) Spain - September 2012

BALLS OF STEEL
no way could I do that
hats off to you OJAY

Altair

Poking holes since '84
28DL Full Member
Re: El Caminito del Rey a.k.a 'The Kings Walkway', (El Chorro) Spain - September 2012

That's a cracker :Not Worthy

Stussy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Awesome, don't think I could do it, massive props to both you guys!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Thanks all, watch the video while you can it won't be up for much longer sadly :(

sirjonnyp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Whyever not? Tis quality!

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Upload it on someone elses youtube account Ojay?
Fuckin boss is that boss!
Everyone in my office says your fucking mad men, mucho respecto as they say in spain

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

it won't work, they just hit it with a copyright notice the minute it lands mate, thanks all the same!

toby

Armchair warrior
28DL Full Member

Hell's bells and buckets of blood. That's amazing, Ojay. Amazing.

Clough

L.L.S
28DL Full Member

That looks good fun Ojayingtons. You get a nice tan?

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Sadly not Captain

It was very humid but the sun wasn't much out to play :(

Clough

L.L.S
28DL Full Member

You must of at least brought us a straw donkey back thou?

captainweird

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

You're all barking mad, and have my endless admiration, now can I have my sedative, Nurse? :)

Phil

latentux

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Totally insane and fantastic + spellbinding video. :D