real time web analytics
Report - - El Caminito del Rey a.k.a 'The Kings Walkway', (El Chorro) Spain - September 2012. | European and International Sites | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - El Caminito del Rey a.k.a 'The Kings Walkway', (El Chorro) Spain - September 2012.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

canute

货车司机和国王
28DL Full Member
Re: El Caminito del Rey a.k.a 'The Kings Walkway', (El Chorro) Spain - September 2012

Fantastic video - good to see it up close and personal :thumb Reckon that's one I'll leave it to my next lifetime

Diego Menna

28DL Member
28DL Member
Re: El Caminito del Rey a.k.a 'The Kings Walkway', (El Chorro) Spain - September 2012

Absolutely marvellous photoset! What a fantastic scenery, terrible adventure!
Thanks for sharing

tirpitz

Toy Car Racer
28DL Full Member

Epic is the only word that does this justice :Not Worthy

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

Bit if a chuffin Nutter you arent you :)

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Nice work indeed looks to bloody scary for me, but well done all involved.

Monty Stubble

28DL Member
28DL Member

Did this in 2009 so have total respect for you and anyone else who does it. I s**t beanz.

I understand the railway line is very little used now as it's been bypassed by a newer less congested line. Is that true?

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

The line is still in use, infact they were working on it whilst we was up there, you can see them in the video, they actually stopped and watched us do some sketchy traverse for a good 10 mins at one point