real time web analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Elysium theatre update-2024 | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Elysium theatre update-2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

A-DOG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I came for a brief visit recently. and it appears that they have made efforts to keep people out as the usual entrances were covered with boards which is not usual as the entrance has been the same for many many years. however these boards where not nailed on but were held on by pieces of wood that were wedged behind the boards which needed to be opened from the inside. after walking through it appeared that something's looked like they were being moved around almost as if they were taking them out. and I also saw that lots of doors had been held shut by wooden pylons (same as the ones holding the boards) but again no nails. so it looks like they are trying to keep people out and the way they were taking things out. made me think that they might be soon getting rid of the building. which would be a shame.

if anybody could maybe provide some info or knowledge would be helpful. thanks.

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
I came for a brief visit recently. and it appears that they have made efforts to keep people out as the usual entrances were covered with boards which is not usual as the entrance has been the same for many many years. however these boards where not nailed on but were held on by pieces of wood that were wedged behind the boards which needed to be opened from the inside. after walking through it appeared that something's looked like they were being moved around almost as if they were taking them out. and I also saw that lots of doors had been held shut by wooden pylons (same as the ones holding the boards) but again no nails. so it looks like they are trying to keep people out and the way they were taking things out. made me think that they might be soon getting rid of the building. which would be a shame.

if anybody could maybe provide some info or knowledge would be helpful. thanks.
Posted about this before i could smh 😅
Roof still do-able as well!

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Tourbus? not sure what you mean by that and anyway they did a crap job of it

The more people who go somewhere, in a short period of time, the more attention it brings to said location, especially if it's posted about online, and it then makes the owners take notice of the shenanigans going on.

A-DOG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The more people who go somewhere, in a short period of time, the more attention it brings to said location, especially if it's posted about online, and it then makes the owners take notice of the shenanigans going on.
I don't think many people have been recently I think it was one of the first times this year. and like I said they have never really done any boarding before.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Really? Its been pretty hammered recently! They have historically been quite hot on keeping it sealed up too. Its kind of what happens when you post about every last detail of the place, including the in depth details about how you've accessed it, on a website the owners read! Im sure they are happy to know you have smashed it back open and they need to go seal it again. :coat