Web
Analytics
Report - - The Elysium theatre - Swansea - Oct '16 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - The Elysium theatre - Swansea - Oct '16

Taliesin Bourne

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Elysium isn't really for the newbies. Try the copper works or maybe boys club up in townhill. Briton Ferry not too far from Swansea, few easy ones there.
Had a quick glance around the building but was to visible sadly to enter at the time we were there. Thanks anyhow.

LemonFactory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One I've been desperate to get in for a long time, especially being from here. Seems evertime I've tried there's been something "going on". Going to attempt again in the next week or so.

xexxa

A national treasure
Regular User
Any news on if it’s open? I went to Swansea to look at a car. I sniffed this one out from down the street (love when that happens) looked amazing. Couldn’t get in

LemonFactory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Any news on if it’s open? I went to Swansea to look at a car. I sniffed this one out from down the street (love when that happens) looked amazing. Couldn’t get in

Went down this week to try and get in again, seems one of the only "open" access' is now blocked. However I think I may know of another. Shall update if I get in.

LemonFactory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Update. 7 months later and I'm still trying for this.... between this and The Palace Theatre just up the road, they both seem to be a "grail" in Swansea. Any tips from others are much appreciated, obviously off the public board