real time web analytics
Report - - Fairground Attraction, Bury - February 2016 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fairground Attraction, Bury - February 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
Fairground Attraction, Bury

February 2016 - Explored with Viraleye

After a fail with deep water and a few disappointing short things not worthy of a report earlier in the day, I remembered I had this on my 'to do' list and was the nearest to us so off we went.

First discovered way back in 2009 by R1, Fairground Attraction boasts many differing construction styles and materials, from brick to stone to the ubiquitous concrete, and from arches to pipes and pills. There are a quite a few stoopy sections but they are well worth getting through.
We eventually reached the infall only to find it goes back underground after a very short distance but time and stooping pains were against us so we will be back one day to see where the rest of it leads to.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Good to see this one again, that pill shaped section was my favourite bit in here :thumb

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
What a great looking one that is. Fantastic pics also. Deffo one to check out for me at sometime. Cracking that

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was my first drain! Definitely needs a revisit sometime
I've never seen the chamber from the pic that's 3rd from the bottom from that angle before, it's a winner :thumb