real time web analytics
Report - - Farleigh Down Tunnel - Wiltshire - August 2016 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Farleigh Down Tunnel - Wiltshire - August 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
So if you go through the hole is it just backfill.....stuck my head up there and seen the old cart but looked like it just goes into a small void

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So if you go through the hole is it just backfill.....stuck my head up there and seen the old cart but looked like it just goes into a small void

You have to be small to get through but it winds up through and opens up and yes you can see the main wall if you look through all the old carts etc ;)

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Ahh ok....first went there about 7yrs ago........seen various attacks on the wall over the years......went back about 6months ago and saw the hole,I'd probably fit up there but didn't look too stable with girders of death everywhere.

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahh ok....first went there about 7yrs ago........seen various attacks on the wall over the years......went back about 6months ago and saw the hole,I'd probably fit up there but didn't look too stable with girders of death everywhere.

I was crapping myself, rusty air vents, rubble, carts and other mess, nothing worth risking yourself for o_O

GG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You can get through all the metal piled up against the hole into a large room full of scrap metal. You can walk across the top of it until you get to a solid wall. Very dodgy and dangerous.