real time web analytics
Report - - Fat of The Land, Bradford 2011-2014. | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fat of The Land, Bradford 2011-2014.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the comments everyone, probably took me as long writing it up as it took us both actually the drains

I nearly gave up at one point through sheer frustration but found it good to have something to chip away at long term

I very much doubt I'll be writing anything as lengthy again so you are all safe :p:

The video clips were really just for ourselves as a memory but thought I'd share anyway, it's all a bit silly and some funny times were had down them sewers

Rik UE

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Blimey now that's a proper report!

I challenge anyone to load the first page on dialup internet connection, take a week lol.

Great stuff Ojay!

Landy101fc

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I have to say Ojay, those drains start to grow on me.. Where to start if i want to explore a simple one? Gas meter and mask i know as a just in case, same as a dog tag with info on if a make a fatal mistake, rope and a set of tools to open lids?

ViralEye

Drain Ninja
28DL Full Member
so this was the monster report you was telling me about!!

This is absolutely stunning work chaps!

Landy101fc

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They normally get my name wrong, most British can't say it 75% right... i won't tank chances. as for pictures, i can loan one from Landy man, i showed someone his sledding on a bonnet movie and i got told i should not do that with my back... we look alike ;)
seriously though, i plan to give it a go.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I've never seen a drain report quite like this. And although I knew it was coming, I didn't expect it to be quite so comprehensive and frankly interesting.

Thanks for putting the effort in guys.

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Some very impressive engineering there, interesting too see concrete cut into the brick etc.

I must say some pretty stunning photos in there too... that said, your both a pair of fetted goons!

nsdev

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
holy shit that's some work there!!!!

Nicely done, I'm sure 99% of the population would ask why! I can see why, I'm not sure I'd want to do it though!!

This looks a bit scary to me, what's that remote sluice thingy all about?

70.jpg

Squirrell 911

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thats not remote. Its just held up there with some metal pins. Its only a couple of foot tall so it must get crained down in there if they want to raise the water level up a bit upstream.

Who has read this thread (Total: 707) View details