real time web analytics
Favorite type of exploring? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Favorite type of exploring?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AlexUrbex1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't feel there is a type of explore that is better than any other. To me exploring is about how it makes you feel and my favorite feeling is scared, but amazed or interest are great as well.

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Crawling through a long wet cave for hours and hours to the point of exhaustion then just seeing the light when your loosing hope as you feel lost

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Strange isnt it I like residential, I enjoy unpicking someones life story.
Also industrial does it for me which I guess is from an engineering background.

I pretty much love any element of exploring ... except drains & culverts! apart from decent light painting opportunities I really just dont get that

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Big fan of the military and industrial heritage stuff myself. The UK just has so much obsolete military stuff its hard to avoid, plus its a good starting point for underground. Grown quite fond of new developments and infrastructure too - sometimes it's nice to do a 'clean' explore. Not really a fan of proper shitehole derps, the collapsing houses or smashed up stuff unless it has a particularly good history. As for rooftopping I've done a bit but always found it to be quite a difficult and different genre to try and penetrate.

Something else of note, I've always actively preferred stuff nestled amongst the outdoors as opposed to big interiors (as cool as they are sometimes). I get a lot out of seeing these things ruined amongst the landscape and generally prefer those kinds of shots and the way they relate to their surroundings.

lmaosophie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’ve never gotten a decent asylum or a morgue, would love to find a morgue in decent condition

alex17595

Down t'pit
Regular User
Just mines really, I maight take some externals of old buildings but I'm not that interested of going around inside. Anything that involves crawling is a no go for me, theres a reason I have no interest in caves.

Perhaps I could add disused railways to the list as well, I've battled many spikey bushes to get down old lines.