real time web analytics
Report - - Robert Fletchers paper mill, Greenfield, October 2023 [Day 2] | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Robert Fletchers paper mill, Greenfield, October 2023 [Day 2]

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

0161Dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
IMG_2171.jpeg

Just had a Christmas Eve morning visit with my lad which didn’t last long after security spotting us inside.

Any ideas who the guy is crossed out in these photos? There was more on the same desks, also with him crossed out.

Stevoid

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
IMG_2171.jpeg

Just had a Christmas Eve morning visit with my lad which didn’t last long after security spotting us inside.

Any ideas who the guy is crossed out in these photos? There was more on the same desks, also with him crossed out.
Thats the MD, something 'Robertson' his name is on his office door.

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
IMG_2171.jpeg

Can’t seem to find Robertson first name, only thing on the door was ‘N.G.D Robertson’ so good luck with the rest of it

Caught on Christmas Eve morning, wonder if secca will be on tomorrow?

0161Dan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can’t seem to find Robertson first name, only thing on the door was ‘N.G.D Robertson’ so good luck with the rest of it

Not only Christmas Eve, 7am on Christmas Eve! Been a few times and wondered the grounds after being inside and never got spotted.

I think we went too early, was dark inside and had to use torches which maybe gave us away.

He saw us through the window whilst in this office then started flashing his torch at us. Didn’t actually confront us.

Drewster09

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

He was called Neil Robertson. My grandad worked there 1975 till the end in 2001.

I think he was some sort of manager but he was a complete arse by the sounds of it, with an alcoholic wife which got banned from visiting him in his office! Security wouldn’t open the gates apparently, so she used to wait for wagons to come to the gates then nip in after them 😂
There’s some great stories about him.