real time web analytics
Report - - Floating around (Birkenhead/Wallasey, 2017/2018) | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Floating around (Birkenhead/Wallasey, 2017/2018)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice round up of the docks man :thumb I really feel that the Wirral Waters developers are going to fuck the place up on a grande scale, looking at the monstrosity of a call centre built over the road from the hydraulic tower and the tower itself is going to be retail and office space, they agreed to build thousands of affordable new homes in return for the go ahead and then the council said it was disapointed to learn that it would be over 20 years, I bet the fucking shops and office space wont take ten or twenty years to set up....I think palms must have been crossed with silver to overlook that little detail....however..keep up the great reports mate :D

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I have to complement your balls for climbing that tower, it was ridiculous in 2008!

Chris244

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great photos! My dad used to think it was a treat going there on a wet Sunday afternoon.

Watch it though as they have a Port Police patrolling the site.

Regcar

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great report - thanks very much. Does anyone know if the Hydraulic Tower will be saved or demolished?
Very impressive landmark.

Who has read this thread (Total: 278) View details