real time web analytics
Report - - Flytippers Cars-Uxbridge-June 2018 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Flytippers Cars-Uxbridge-June 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Cant remember if I posted the pictures of my first visit here.
Well anyhow, this was the place that was on the news - massive industrial scale flytipping in West London. It was quite a sight when I first visited....had a good rummage.
On the trip I had spotted these cars over the other side of the small river and decided I needed to go back for a closer look, coming from a different end.
It seems a massive clean up job of the mountains of rubbish has happened.
Probably about a 10-15 cars here....all badly beaten up. But pretty nice scene all the same.
No history on the place. Looked like a pikey camp just north of the site....perhaps scrap.

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-5.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-3.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-4.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-1.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-8.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-11.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-14.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-15.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-16.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-17.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-19.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-23.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-24.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-25.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-27.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-29.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-31.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-32.jpg

harlzter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That VW bus would still be worth quite a bit even in that condition. A shame those classics have been left to rot especially the spitfire.

Kennk001

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is that under the A40 near denham? Did a walk round there few years back and found a disused train line possibly for the old quarries, but I remember passing under that motorway with the graffiti, no cars there back then though

BeauchampB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cant remember if I posted the pictures of my first visit here.
Well anyhow, this was the place that was on the news - massive industrial scale flytipping in West London. It was quite a sight when I first visited....had a good rummage.
On the trip I had spotted these cars over the other side of the small river and decided I needed to go back for a closer look, coming from a different end.
It seems a massive clean up job of the mountains of rubbish has happened.
Probably about a 10-15 cars here....all badly beaten up. But pretty nice scene all the same.
No history on the place. Looked like a pikey camp just north of the site....perhaps scrap.

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-5.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-3.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-4.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-1.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-8.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-11.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-14.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-15.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-16.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-17.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-19.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-23.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-24.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-25.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-27.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-29.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-31.jpg

Flytipper's Car's Revisited-32.jpg

These are fabulous pictures.

VDUBJack

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nooo way not the bay window :( its an early one too pre July 1972 so anywhere between Aug 68 and July 72 also I can see an ovlov aka Volvo in the back I hope that doesn't have the notorious 5 Cylinder engine in it !!! but really really cool find I could spend hours looking at those cars old MG's shame really most of them are restorable !!

harlzter

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nooo way not the bay window :( its an early one too pre July 1972 so anywhere between Aug 68 and July 72 also I can see an ovlov aka Volvo in the back I hope that doesn't have the notorious 5 Cylinder engine in it !!! but really really cool find I could spend hours looking at those cars old MG's shame really most of them are restorable !!
Makes me want to go and rescue it, love the old air cooled VWs my daily driver is a 74 Bug, my ideal car list isn't a supercars or anything shiny and modern its a Beetle, a Karman Ghia and a VW Bus maybe a VW crew cab pick up too.

VDUBJack

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Makes me want to go and rescue it, love the old air cooled VWs my daily driver is a 74 Bug, my ideal car list isn't a supercars or anything shiny and modern its a Beetle, a Karman Ghia and a VW Bus maybe a VW crew cab pick up too.

Yes 100%%%% As much of a full on Volkswagen nerd I am surprisingly I much prefer the water cooled injection classic DUB'S I still very much appreciate the air cooled ones ! I have all the facts in my brain because my job is to talk to people about them all day so that's where it comes from but 100% would love a Karman Ghia or A 60s beetle !

Who has read this thread (Total: 274) View details