real time web analytics
Report - - Frenchay Hospital, Bristol. June 2014. | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Frenchay Hospital, Bristol. June 2014.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Vixxie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great pictures! Seen the place myself, its awesome. Absolutely love the guard dogs :P

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
Aye was wondering when this would see the light of day, keen to get down and check this out

And as pirate says, those 'pugs' are not dogs ;)

Last edited:

Squirrell 911

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Aye was wondering when this would see the light of day, keen to get down and check this out

Seriously? You think you have a snowball in hells chance of getting in? Thanks to some fucktards plastering it all over FB the NHS know about it and have been busy stripping and locking down quicksmart. You will be lucky if you get over the outer fence.

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
Seriously? You think you have a snowball in hells chance of getting in? Thanks to some fucktards plastering it all over FB the NHS know about it and have been busy stripping and locking down quicksmart. You will be lucky if you get over the outer fence.

I found out about that not too long after I posted, wasn't aware about it getting put all over Facebook but I guess it was inevitable

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Looking at the other Frenchay reports it looks like we missed out on some good stuff. A combination of locked doors and security guards are to blame!

Here's one more area we went in that I've not seen any other photos of though:

14544638762_5cc81ca13f_b.jpg

Nice that's the children's wards, seems a waste of such a new building :(

Miss Drippy

Who?
28DL Full Member
I'm far too excited by the fact you actually found a NES! Surprised you didn't switch it on for a quick game. ;-)