real time web analytics
Report - - Fullers shots from the last few weeks these are some of the best ones i took | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Fullers shots from the last few weeks these are some of the best ones i took

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

surrey urbanex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I`ve been going to this site almost as soon as i got my drones wich at a rough guess is 2 years . This site is approaching the end of its life wich i will be documenting for 28dayslater its given so much enjoyment we should give some attention back . I wanna try and organize a mass meetup at this site asap theres already a book there ( top floor main block) for ppl to add urb names & messages to wich i will be taking pics of to upload here they will form part of my fullers "The final days" series of pics. There will be a sep run of pics covering all the grafitti onsite. Old Machinery if thats ur thing will be covered as well

20180526_170048.jpg

20180526_170155.jpg

20180526_170241.jpg

20180526_170607.jpg

20180526_171041.jpg

20180526_171042.jpg

20180526_171658.jpg

20180526_174744.jpg

DJI_0857.JPG

DJI_0858.JPG

DJI_0860.JPG

DJI_0862.JPG

DJI_0863.JPG

DJI_0869.JPG

DJI_0871.JPG

DJI_0876.JPG

DJI_0899.JPG

DJI_0913.JPG

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I`ve been going to this site almost as soon as i got my drones wich at a rough guess is 2 years . This site is approaching the end of its life wich i will be documenting for 28dayslater its given so much enjoyment we should give some attention back . I wanna try and organize a mass meetup at this site asap theres already a book there ( top floor main block) for ppl to add urb names & messages to wich i will be taking pics of to upload here they will form part of my fullers "The final days" series of pics. There will be a sep run of pics covering all the grafitti onsite. Old Machinery if thats ur thing will be covered as well

With all due respect here, I don't think this would be the best idea to post all those reports about Fullers on 28dl. It may be your favourite site, but not everyone will share your passion for the place, especially considering the number of reports that have been posted from here over the years.. Maybe the best option would be to do this on your own website and maybe add a link to this report, that way people can go and see more if they wish.

A report with photos of people signing a book, or a whole report on graffiti is not really what 28dl is all about.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
fuck fullers its half collapsed and a proper shit hole. It was alight 10 years ago but now its just gash and the worse it gets = the more "explorers" go and explore it. It should have been torn down years ago.

surrey urbanex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
With all due respect here, I don't think this would be the best idea to post all those reports about Fullers on 28dl. It may be your favourite site, but not everyone will share your passion for the place, especially considering the number of reports that have been posted from here over the years.. Maybe the best option would be to do this on your own website and maybe add a link to this report, that way people can go and see more if they wish.

A report with photos of people signing a book, or a whole report on graffiti is not really what 28dl is all about.
Cool no worries i`ll post my content on my own site from now on since ur probably gonna block all my future posts now anyway

surrey urbanex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
fuck fullers its half collapsed and a proper shit hole. It was alight 10 years ago but now its just gash and the worse it gets = the more "explorers" go and explore it. It should have been torn down years ago.
Funny it didnt look half collapsed when i was there. If you dont like the site dont look at my posts m8 simple really.

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Funny it didnt look half collapsed when i was there. If you dont like the site dont look at my posts m8 simple really.

It wasn't a criticism on your post fella but stating you want to document the end of its life with additional reports....that has been done through previous posts when it was in a good condition through to its current state, there is very little if anything at all left to 'document'. At most maybe an update when a demo team finally move in. Half the site was demolished about 6+ years ago, the metal thieves removed sections of the building for scrap too including most of the main internal gantries.

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
Hmm. Fiery. I know veryone's got their own sentimental place that drew them to this pastime, be it a case of 'seen it all before'/'derp shithole' or not I guess that doesn't have to dampen what it stands for for an individual, but there are too many posts not bringing any new angles whatsoever on such places on this forum. But then again there are equally as many old farts' comments ready to bash anyone's sentimental place for being too derp, touristy, 'done' etc. With that said I enjoyed these drone shots. Keep sharing your take on Fullers if you want to but why not do some sort of never before seen visual/social thing in the final days of it @surrey urbanex , build a huge sculpture out of all the bits of it that have half collapsed or get a huge crew to have a civilised barbie with prosecco on the roof or something, bung it all in one festivious write up.

surrey urbanex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hahaha anything else wrong with this post its been torn to shreds since i put up. I regret posting on here MOD just remove the whole post and its pics i wont put anymore up

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hahaha anything else wrong with this post its been torn to shreds since i put up. I regret posting on here MOD just remove the whole post and its pics i wont put anymore up
Not sure where you have got the idea that your post has been torn to shreds here.....

1. My opening comment was guidance, advising you that 99.9% of people on here would not like to see multiple posts of this site, especially considering the things you were suggesting.

2. Obscurity was talking about the site in his comment, not your report specifically, further explained in his follow up comment.

3. Olkka was also providing good advice and never criticised your report.

4. xexxa (and myself as a follow up) asked you to change the title according to the naming conventions we use around here.

Sooooo.....where was the thread tearing?

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
Decent report, this is the place that holds most sentiment to me aswell. However if you look at reports from 10 years ago, hell even 3 years ago it is an entirely different site. And as @obscurity says it is unfortunately half collapsed and a rusty death trap, not to say it isnt beautiful in its own way. But yeh probably in the high 10’s mabye even 100 reports over the years exist on this site. I love your entusiasm but mabye this isnt the best way to go about it, that being said, i’d love to see your website if you make one and make sure to keep your chin up and dont take too much of the salt on this site to heart, its just how things are done :thumb see you about

DaveFM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The aerial pictures are quite good, they give a wider visual perspective on the site than you could get from the ground. I think long ago they used to mine fullers earth around here but the mines have long since collapsed or been lost/quarried away.

Last edited:

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details