real time web analytics
Report - - Gray's Cars And Vans..Forncett, Norfolk January 2021 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Gray's Cars And Vans..Forncett, Norfolk January 2021

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
No you are right. Once went to a little Chapel which somebody used as a car workshop and there were 4-5 vintage cars in the grounds. Looking back actually really enjoyed it.
Oh yeah I forget you went there. My mate went late last year. You did know quite a bit of stuff right on the other side of the road mate. Good time of year to go now.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice mooch this. Very photogenic old vehicles. Great coverage. Ive a few like this, I may roll them into one and report as ive little to no history on two of the locations.
Thanks Jane. You should post them. Sure you have enough to do a few reports. History is normally scarce or little on these places anyway.

JakeV50

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Cheers mate. Bet you still can't believe it's down the road from us :D :D
I always knew it was in Norfolk I just could never pin point the exact place! Even more annoying to find out I've driven down the little track next to it in the past, but didnt see as it was dark ahah.

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I always knew it was in Norfolk I just could never pin point the exact place! Even more annoying to find out I've driven down the little track next to it in the past, but didnt see as it was dark ahah.
I found it really funny when you said you have drove past it loads of times :D :thumb

Nismo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It was back when they were being made, not to shabby for a diesel van!

I might have to nip to here for a mooch seeing as its less than 10 miles from home!

Commer TS3 or Commer "knocker"

3 cylinder, 6 Piston, 2 Stroke, Opposed Piston, Horizontal, Diesel Engine

Yes, they were Supercharged but it was due to the way the engine was designed (Uniflow Scavenging) it needed forced induction

They have a very unique sound hence the Commer Knocker nickname,

Who has read this thread (Total: 216) View details