real time web analytics
Report - - Green Lodge Neuropathic Center, Essex. | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Green Lodge Neuropathic Center, Essex.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

frostyphotography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys,

First report on here that I wrote a while back, I'd read about it on another forum and decided to visits. It's a bit of a gem really, especially with it being so local. As with other reports I've read, finding out about it's history is tricky. In my own research I've not come across much either. But anyway on with my report.

The Explore!

Just like most of my previous explores, this too was on a complete whim. Me and my girlfriend had some time to kill so we decided to go and check it out. It was a rather foggy and gloomy day, which made it feel like the opening to a horror movie, and made for a great spooky atmosphere.

After finding a suitable parking place. This was the view I was greeted by

15355808_352734875090782_653849928246553987_n.jpg

Seemed quite eerie.

The majority of this site was over grown and there's plenty of brambles to navigate. It was difficult to photograph the main gate due to the over grown plants surrounding it.

obUPAYlh.jpg

This is what I assumed to be the driveway leading up to the site.

Rx1XJlkh.jpg

wvkMUv6h.jpg

The first building we came across.

CcnNL0Ph.jpg

ElieDMTh.jpg

XD0lvzWh.jpg

qbGWoSHh.jpg

iF9eGRGh.jpg

XbUzPyjh.jpg

8yCWAVuh.jpg

The stables next door.

cnf6aBMh.jpg

f8OcPmch.jpg

yNejCTsh.jpg

Now onto the main centre, I was surprised at the size of this site and the amount of stuff that had just been left behind.

w3uWKwqh.jpg

Xtk9GBFh.jpg

8yzZpgMh.jpg

Gm76efCh.jpg

PIeao5ah.jpg

3NQ6QL4h.jpg

N4kyMiOh.jpg

oTJEU2Bh.jpg

After finding a way to the other side of the building, it was clear that this place had been visited by people who were only interested in it's wiring and pipes.

Downstairs.

6Pta7Elh.jpg

oGDTedBh.jpg

0Y6iEpph.jpg

Lastly the upstairs.

u5ubRWAh.jpg

iqspM9Uh.jpg

mUBCEueh.jpg

Thanks for viewing!
Frosty.

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
Nowt wrong with your photo; a couple I may have omitted myself.

Big well done for getting out there, and putting up your first report :thumb
Look forward to more