real time web analytics
Report - - H.M.S Wildfire Chatham Kent 2016 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - H.M.S Wildfire Chatham Kent 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
ah that would be the one in noteworthy dug out by a host of local gentleman, spanning over 5 years
Yeah that's the one. Then the local goons claimed they did it themselves. Think I would be ashamed to say that myself personally. But anything for them clicks eh.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Yeah that's the one. Then the local goons claimed they did it themselves. Think I would be ashamed to say that myself personally. But anything for them clicks eh.
Oh they may have dug part of it back out when it collapsed, i think its happened a few times. but no they didnt do all the initial hard work or have a sodding clue it was even there

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Lovely stuff. I must admit
Ive not been very active for last 21mths either. Ill health & lockdowns combined. Though this place has always intrigued me. I hope one day to take a trip there.
Ive done a few places during last 21 mths, not sure if report worthy though. Lack of history etc. Praying 2022 is a better exploring year for me.

Well done on sticking this up, photos are great, even if one is nabbed :thumb Sorry to hear wife is so ill .:(

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Lovely stuff. I must admit
Ive not been very active for last 21mths either. Ill health & lockdowns combined. Though this place has always intrigued me. I hope one day to take a trip there.
Ive done a few places during last 21 mths, not sure if report worthy though. Lack of history etc. Praying 2022 is a better exploring year for me.

Well done on sticking this up, photos are great, even if one is nabbed :thumb Sorry to hear wife is so ill .:(
well nabbed as in i copied his shot, its still mine lol

just not as good as the original one he took :D

im not active anymore full stop really, 1 explore this year, one last year and a few times in 2019, before that was 2016.

URBAN LADS UK

URBAN LADS UK
28DL Full Member
this is all sealed up now i went looking for it and found what was a entry point but all blocked up now which is sad as i was looking forward to it

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
this is all sealed up now i went looking for it and found what was a entry point but all blocked up now which is sad as i was looking forward to it
It won't be open now for years they bricked the door up from the inside then wheeled it shut, being extremely local to it it seems they are just leaving all that area to over grown ans to be forgotten about apart from moat as the college use for Public services some times

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
It won't be open now for years they bricked the door up from the inside then wheeled it shut, being extremely local to it it seems they are just leaving all that area to over grown ans to be forgotten about apart from moat as the college use for Public services some times
bricked up both doors from the inside and welded shut? assuming the workmen are still in there then;)

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
bricked up both doors from the inside and welded shut? assuming the workmen are still in thgere then;)
I didn't know the second door was bricked up as when we explored it it was back field 🤣 dunno maybe 🤣

I just noticed how bad that sounded

No the bricked it up first then shut the door and whelded it shut on outside so no humans was left in side aha

Who has read this thread (Total: 419) View details