real time web analytics
Report - - Harperbury - 03/02/07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Harperbury - 03/02/07

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

C

Chorlton

First UE and first post so please bear with me!
I know Harperbury has already been done a few times recently but it seemed a good place to start.

Headed down there at 7.30am this morning, shockingly early start but well worth it with the sun just coming up. I was a little worried about all the reports of recent chav activity but thankfully at this time they were all safely tucked up in their beds (although the smouldering embers of a fire were there in evidence of last nights "meths & glue party"!).

Anyways had a good mooch about inside most of the Villa's, these all start to look a bit samey after a while. Their isn't a lot left to give any clue as to their original purpose:

DSC_4313_resize.jpg

The signs at the entrance warn about the security patrols and cameras but I think the local chavs must have stolen those too:
DSC_4304_resize.jpg

Villa interiors:

DSC_4268_resize.jpg

DSC_4271_resize.jpg

DSC_4274_resize.jpg

DSC_4281_resize.jpg

DSC_4253_resize.jpg

Swanky Hair Salon!
DSC_4261_resize.jpg

Contents of Boiler House. There are 2 of these buildings still surprisingly intact:
DSC_4296_resize.jpg

DSC_4295_resize.jpg

Some arty shots outside:
DSC_4251_resize.jpg

DSC_4264_resize.jpg

I didn't really wander around in the main building, it seems a lot of it is all boarded up now although a lot more tightly than the Villas. I'll pop back later and see what's get-in'able. They are certainly short of volunteers there:
DSC_4317_resize.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details