real time web analytics
Report - - Haslar Hospital, Gosport - Nov 2014 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Haslar Hospital, Gosport - Nov 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

OverArch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thought it was about time I posted my first report having been lurking on here for a while.

Given all the talk on here and other sites of this place I thought I'd add to the number of reports(!) Visited with Sentinel, The Raw, Extreme Ironing and someone who's name I didn't catch (sorry!)

I won't bore people with history as most have heard it all before.. To be honest I'm not too pleased with my photos - I could have done a lot more with what is there, but hey-ho... hopefully there'll be another visit when I can rectify that..

IMG_2719-1.jpg

IMG_2727-1.jpg

IMG_2730-1.jpg

IMG_2728-1.jpg

IMG_2758-1.jpg

IMG_2769-1.jpg

IMG_2856-2.jpg

IMG_2813-1.jpg
IMG_2785-1.jpg

IMG_2833-1.jpg

IMG_2869-1.jpg

IMG_2879-1.jpg

And a nice sunset :)

IMG_2878-1.jpg

Thanks for looking

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Re: Haslar - UK - Nov '14

Brian doing a belting job keeping the place secure :thumb

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

28DL breaking in again. We're a disgrace.

Your first picture of the stairs is 100 times better than the usual shot straight down or up.

IMG_2813-1.jpg

slayaaaa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Yeah man, that stair case shot kick ass over the predictable one looking down, :thumb

Nice one on getting to this mate, pics are great. :thumbs

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User

nice reportage..so UK thats a bit of a wide region :)

FaZy_UK

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Careful mate, I hear people aren't allowed in here...

Nice report :)

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

So another few bus loads of derpers have been on the bandwagon over last few days and still Bwian couldn't catch his arse with both hands, although some n00bs maybe got caught today according to the drama Llama

I'd say ignore the talk of extra cctv and extra secca and keep filling yer boots, pretty sure Bwian has an endless supply of M&M's as Squiz pointed out :rolleyes:

The_Raw

Staff member
Re: Haslar Hospital, Gosport - Nov '14

Cool shots there mate especially that stairsy one :thumb It was a good day out this. Did somebody say security? What security?? :D