real time web analytics
Question - - Have you ever been caught trying to sneak into a place? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Have you ever been caught trying to sneak into a place?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TheBlackRussian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have you ever been caught?
If yes, how was the experience for you?

I just attempted to sneak into a construction site only to be caught by security. He came flying out of no where and was on the phone. Luckily he didn't see try and climb the fence. I had a funny feeling he already called the cops so I ran like crazy the moment I lost eyes on him. It was scary experience for me...

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It's all part of the explore, i doubt an explorer on here hasn't been caught,chased had the cops called on them etc…everyone has there story to tell as i'm sure you will get to read here…don't let it put you off mate just get back out their.

TheBlackRussian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm still out of breath from the encounter, I'm probably the world's unfittest man.

The guy literally came flying out of no where, like Usain Bolt but the Eastern European version of him.
What was surprising was he didn't even look like he worked for security, he looked like a normal person.

TheBlackRussian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

I ran because of fear and the fact that he could have lied to me and actually did call the cops. I didn't want any trouble nor did I wanted to have explained myself to the cops and possibly risk facing a night behind bars due to who I am.

All in all, I think it was just a human instinct to run because of the situation bearing in mind it was my very first time I got caught almost red handed. I almost because if he did see me try and climb the fence I think it would have ended very differently due to the way he was acting.

Bronk21

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The first time I did it, security saw us so we ran & got a chase. Got caught the other day as we set an alarm off but I was with my dad on a family walk! Ha. He just said we can't go in there & was private property

WildBoyz

Is this the future?
28DL Full Member
Didn't look like secca, acting oddly, sneaking around in the dark like Usain Bolt... I bet he was a metal fairy after all this speculation; most likely wondering who the fuck the guy throwing himself over a fence was :p

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I didn't want any trouble nor did I wanted to have explained myself to the cops and possibly risk facing a night behind bars due to who I am….

Ohhhh who are you ? secret service or something. One time we got stopped security made us coffee and showed us round, what a nice chap.

TheBlackRussian

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I didn't want any trouble nor did I wanted to have explained myself to the cops and possibly risk facing a night behind bars due to who I am….

Ohhhh who are you ? secret service or something. One time we got stopped security made us coffee and showed us round, what a nice chap.

I wish I was James Bond and bang every single chick I met, but I wouldn't also mind being the Doctor as well.
Having a sonic screwdriver can make both our lives a lot more easier.

Last edited:

VauxBex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've only been caught once but as a newbie that's enough. I had the misfortune of getting there just as some idiots were being chased around by secca, there were alright with me though as they could tell I wasn't part of the group that was being chased.