real time web analytics
Question - - Have you ever been caught trying to sneak into a place? | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Have you ever been caught trying to sneak into a place?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Tree

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been almost caught leaving a place - nothing to do with urban exploring. It was more to do with a married woman's house while her husband was working nights.

Yanniku

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've been almost caught leaving a place - nothing to do with urban exploring. It was more to do with a married woman's house while her husband was working nights.
Oh dear, when in doubt RUN AWAY! :thumb;)

shady

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Really? About last March, bunch of guys in suits. They'd opened up one of the door at the front so I didnt have to exit through the window and onto the rubble. Someone's just bought the place. No idea what they're going to do with it, but it might not be there for much longer.
I had heard that buyers had been visiting for a while but I'd never seen any. Its getting knocked down to make way for new apartments

Nadav

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Have been quite fortunate and have had some close encounters, only been cuffed the once haha! Climbing a gas works and secca called the boys in blue and it was game over! They brought a very loud and aggressive dog which was not fun apart from that they just sent us on our way after they had searched us from head to toe.

keat_expo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Been caught once while climbing round some factory. He threatened that he'd get his dogs on us so we left and then he followed us walking home in his van, was very odd.

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Got caught by secca once who called police as I was leaving, we drove off, and back past the gate about 15mins later where there was a police van outside. We got the site ofice number off Google, and then phoned him to issue a complaint about how he spoke to us whilst throwing us out. He was not a happy chap.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Noticed you posted a thread 'anyone fancy a trip to Haslar'

Rule number one, discussing meet up's for sites like that on a public forum is hardly sneaky and no doubt end up a right bag of fail

Learn fast young n00b :thumb

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Noticed you posted a thread 'anyone fancy a trip to Haslar'

Rule number one, discussing meet up's for sites like that on a public forum is hardly sneaky and no doubt end up a right bag of fail

Learn fast young n00b :thumb

I'm only trying to find someone who is up for going, id never arrange details on the public forum lol

EJJ

28DL Member
28DL Member
I also got caught for the first time today, was in a trainyard and was at the top of some big lifter thing, saw a car come into the carpark and the guy staring at us. We paced down the stairs and ladders and belted over a couple fences, only for him to drive up to our escape road and take photos of us! Big thrill, made up for all the locked buildings in the yard.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I also got caught for the first time today, was in a trainyard and was at the top of some big lifter thing, saw a car come into the carpark and the guy staring at us. We paced down the stairs and ladders and belted over a couple fences, only for him to drive up to our escape road and take photos of us! Big thrill, made up for all the locked buildings in the yard.

You also posted on 28 for the first time :thumb Pity it wasn"t in the New Members Introduction ;)

Wonder if the "Guy" will post some pics up :D

FallenSyndicate

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ahaa i got caught in an abandoned social club lol police was watching me for ages they said when they come out of nowhere and was telling me that they could sew me i was just like okaa they put me in hand cuffs and took me of the land then let me go i was back in there the next day and got caught again they said if i wanted to go in a cell they could i havent been caught since but i dont mind still get epic pics lol a cell will not stop my hobbie i take inages not lead or copper ahaa

Andy Marshall

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
we got caught the other weekend but the size of me and my mate I think kept the security guard quiet lol we were asked for names and address, I told him to "politely" shut the fuck up and I don't have to give details out. He said he would call the police, I offered to do it for him. Tbh he was quite alright and just asked us not to come back, I went back the next night.

I realised my problem the next day and why he was called, It was because I thought the whole building was now disused but infact it was only the yard and buildings that are disused and we tried to get into the offices and thats I guess why he was called.

Bring on the next time ;) Happy hunting

FallenSyndicate

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
we got caught the other weekend but the size of me and my mate I think kept the security guard quiet lol we were asked for names and address, I told him to "politely" shut the fuck up and I don't have to give details out. He said he would call the police, I offered to do it for him. Tbh he was quite alright and just asked us not to come back, I went back the next night.

I realised my problem the next day and why he was called, It was because I thought the whole building was now disused but infact it was only the yard and buildings that are disused and we tried to get into the offices and thats I guess why he was called.

Bring on the next time ;) Happy hunting
Where you from and last night i asked a police officer what he would do and he said nothing lol