real time web analytics
Report - - Heanor Grammar School, Derbyshire – June 2020 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Heanor Grammar School, Derbyshire – June 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
There are indeed sensors inside, a couple of them are a strange type I've not come across before.

I've seen this plastered over Instagram all yesterday - apparently someone was live streaming from Facebook which has meant it's getting gooned by everyone.

Keep up at the back Magpie Security!

Bando Exploration

Ins unbekannte wagen
28DL Full Member
Dear @Derbyshire explorers please stop stealing my pictures for your god awful Goontube videos plz

Oh dear very naughty

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
There are indeed sensors inside, a couple of them are a strange type I've not come across before.

I've seen this plastered over Instagram all yesterday - apparently someone was live streaming from Facebook which has meant it's getting gooned by everyone.

Keep up at the back Magpie Security!

Yes this is one of only a few places Iv ever been caught which was due to my own complacency.
I believe the only sensor is in the room the obvious access leads u to, hence why they dont try to seal it sneaky buggers.
Was in there hour or so though so got all the pics I wanted ;-)

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I believe the only sensor is in the room the obvious access leads u to, hence why they dont try to seal it sneaky buggers.

Yeah we thought that way in was a bit bait, but you can squeeze past it! There's two more sensors inside which are pretty much unavoidable, they just don't look like the normal black omv ones.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yeah we thought that way in was a bit bait, but you can squeeze past it! There's two more sensors inside which are pretty much unavoidable, they just don't look like the normal black omv ones.

Lovely chap who came out, he came from Nott & was quite interested in what we were doing & our pics.
He had a dog in the van but said "I love her too much to risk bringing her in the building" lol

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Lovely chap who came out, he came from Nott & was quite interested in what we were doing & our pics.
He had a dog in the van but said "I love her too much to risk bringing her in the building" lol

Haha fair play! They have a habit of bringing plod with them, so you did well there

Lewbug

28DL Member
28DL Member
Haha fair play! They have a habit of bringing plod with them, so you did well there
Recently visited, sensors still active. At least 3 of them downstairs and more hidden ones upstairs. There's an alarm which flashes once detected in the middle of the hall. Security came first time but didn't find us and left. Second time, 2 cop cars and a van pulled up, quickly searching the building. Let's just say the roof is the best place to go to avoid being caught ;)

Who has read this thread (Total: 321) View details