real time web analytics
Heavily wooded / overgrown 'urbex' | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Heavily wooded / overgrown 'urbex'

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dhArmamillo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi,
I wasn't sure where to post this. I had a search through too.

I'm very interested in the more ruinous side of urbex - where 10+ year old trees are growing out of the structures. Nearly all my photos involve plant life as the focus with the ruins around it.

Could I ask if people here know of such sites in the UK? The reason I've started this thread is that all kinds of categories fit into here. But it all returns to the soil eventually.

:)

p.s. Canals are good. And woodlands in Scotland (a few overgrown homesteads after the highland clearances). It's easy with the old stuff. I was just wondering about more modern, and yet overgrown, sites.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Have a look through the 'Other' section plenty of derp in there mate, failing that have a word with Els, he's the best person for advice with that sort of stuff :thumb

skgogosfan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Baron Hill mansion in Anglesey is pretty overgrown - use the advanced search with "baron hill" as the keywords and set it to search titles only,and you should have five reports at the top of the list.

Dave.