real time web analytics
hello this is warning for fiddler ferry | New Members Introduction | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

hello this is warning for fiddler ferry

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

EOA

Exploring with Bob
28DL Full Member
Not much has changed then!

Still injunctions flying around and locations being spaffed all over anti-social media.

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member

As stupid as they were,waiting for asbestios to kick in Is pretty grim.

I find the advice to go home put clothes in bag and go to A&E a bit suss.
Surely they’d use the decontamination booths on site before carting them off to the piggy station ?

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
So from what I can tell Peel are pursuing a high court injunction against persons unknown and the named list of various people who they know have plastered stuff on social media, much like what happened with the rooftoppers in London.

Makes for some interesting reading.

EOA

Exploring with Bob
28DL Full Member
I was just having a quick read through to see what the Order for costs is / was, because there are few named defendants (who, hopefully for their sake, get plenty of money from promoting their explores, because this injunction will have a hefty price tag). And costs are reserved, so they will be going for them…

And I noticed this in the bundle of evidence.

0770CA84-71B4-4E43-8039-1FC77321AC47.jpeg

Used to be you could go exploring with a lenser and some spare batteries and some gloves if you were posh. But!

Seems you need a shotgun to ward of secca now.

admin

Administrator
Admin
I was just having a quick read through to see what the Order for costs is / was, because there are few named defendants (who, hopefully for their sake, get plenty of money from promoting their explores, because this injunction will have a hefty price tag). And costs are reserved, so they will be going for them…

Well it's £596 just for turning up, Peel are ruthless and I guess they are also sick of these idiots, so potential for some hefty sums to be dished out :popcorn

EOA

Exploring with Bob
28DL Full Member
Well it's £596 just for turning up, Peel are ruthless and I guess they are also sick of these idiots, so potential for some hefty sums to be dished out :popcorn

Aye, I noticed the estimate for the hearing is 20 minutes, so they’re not expecting anyone to rock up and try to defend it. Be funny if they did though.

I imagine the costs will be upwards of £50k (if I remember correctly the injunctions a few years back were between £70k and £90k each time one rolled out) and the named defendants will be jointly and severally liable for them, sooo… they might regret their decision to chase likes and shares them.

Are the defendants well known goons or just randoms?

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
At least one of them is a well known goon.

At the end of the day I think its great. The goons deserve it and the security deserve it after having to put up with them. Real explorers were done with the place 3 years ago and the security probably never even realised we had been in. Luckily these idiots didn't catch on in 2013 or it might have had more long term repercussions for us but power stations are pretty much all said and done now for the foreseeable and quite frankly so is exploring in general so meh, take them to the cleaners Mr Peel!

albino-jay

g00n Buster
Staff member
Aye, I noticed the estimate for the hearing is 20 minutes, so they’re not expecting anyone to rock up and try to defend it. Be funny if they did though.

I imagine the costs will be upwards of £50k (if I remember correctly the injunctions a few years back were between £70k and £90k each time one rolled out) and the named defendants will be jointly and severally liable for them, sooo… they might regret their decision to chase likes and shares them.

Are the defendants well known goons or just randoms?
A bit of both. Some are known g00ns others are metal fairies.

Welcome back 😎

Reactions: EOA

EOA

Exploring with Bob
28DL Full Member
A bit of both. Some are known g00ns others are metal fairies.

Welcome back 😎

Ah, metal fairies might explain the shotgun. Although it could have been Dan (can’t even remember his last name - just that he liked to smear himself in tomato ketchup) finding Yoda’s genuine double barrelled lightsaber, which he used to fend off the men in black.

Cheers dude! That’s a nice shade of blue you’re wearing! 😎

Who has read this thread (Total: 457) View details