real time web analytics
hey from durham! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

hey from durham!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mais

28DL Member
28DL Member
complete newbie from durham here, i've been interested in exploring my local town for a while but i've only recently found an interest in derelict buildings. i'm currently studying photography in college so it's great seeing other people's shots here! photog tips are always appreciated, i use a kodak pixpro az401 <3

i'm mostly interested in industrial infrastructure and planning on checking out old factories in my area. glad to be here, hope i'll have reports to post soon!

chills

Queller of the uprising
complete newbie from durham here, i've been interested in exploring my local town for a while but i've only recently found an interest in derelict buildings. i'm currently studying photography in college so it's great seeing other people's shots here! photog tips are always appreciated, i use a kodak pixpro az401 <3

i'm mostly interested in industrial infrastructure and planning on checking out old factories in my area. glad to be here, hope i'll have reports to post soon!

Welcome to the site!

As Gronk said, have a read of the newbie survival guide and use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area.

Also have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!