real time web analytics
Hi from Norfolk! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from Norfolk!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

WanderingRogue

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello,
I am from Norfolk, newbie to the site but I have been into urban exploring a very long time. I love exploring forgotten places and learning their history, glad to be among like minded people!

JakeV50

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome, you're in the right area. I'm from Norfolk too, we're lucky around here. Loads of bits and pieces to find. Plenty of WW2 remains, pumps and mills on the broads too.

WanderingRogue

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome, you're in the right area. I'm from Norfolk too, we're lucky around here. Loads of bits and pieces to find. Plenty of WW2 remains, pumps and mills on the broads too.
Hi fellow Norfolker! Lots of pillboxes around here, have 2 abandoned barns very close too. The next town over has some fascinating history, from old WW2 bunkers to medieval tunnels under the town.

RJW91

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi WanderingRogue 😀👋

I’m quite new to the hobby but keen to get stuck in. I’m situated right between Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.

Any chance you could recommend any good places to check out in Norfolk?

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Welcome to 28 mate, loads to do around the Norfolk area. Looking forward to seeing your work

Zombie23

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi fellow Norfolker! Lots of pillboxes around here, have 2 abandoned barns very close too. The next town over has some fascinating history, from old WW2 bunkers to medieval tunnels under the town.
Hi JakeV50,
I'm from Norfolk, in the Dereham region.where abouts could I find the bunkers and tunnels?