real time web analytics
Hi there, i'm new to the group & hope i've stuck to the rules :-) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi there, i'm new to the group & hope i've stuck to the rules :-)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hat and Hair

28DL Member
28DL Member
I'm going to the Glasgow area for 12 days over Christmas & New Year time to visit family and would love to do a bit of Urbex if anybody was up for it, most of Scotland is ok?
I'm originally from Glasgow.
My Urbex has mostly been in Eastern Europe/Ex Soviet Union & the Balkans. The pics below are of an abandoned Amusement Park in Chisinau Moldova i took in November.

20221126_132803.jpg

20221126_133213.jpg

20221126_125519.jpg

20221126_125055.jpg

20221126_124726.jpg

Hat and Hair

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to 28DL. Have a good trip to Glasgow and get some reports up on Eastern Europe/Ex Soviet Union & the Balkans!
Thanks HughieD I will do! New to the forum aspect of it as I normally wing it & just do my thing, but learning the ropes here. Thanks 👍🏼 (not sure how to do reports but will look into it)

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. I hope you manage to find some exploring pals for some adventure over the festive period :)

Hat and Hair

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the forum. I hope you manage to find some exploring pals for some adventure over the festive period :)
Thanks Seffy! But I'm also happy to explore London (where I live) & surrounding areas also. Thanks for replying, I'm new to the forum format 😀