real time web analytics
Report - - High Royds Asylum - (13/01/08) | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - High Royds Asylum - (13/01/08)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

M

Mr_Blue

This is our (me, mr_blonde & mr_green) first explore for 28daylater. We never knew there were people out there just like us.

We had no trouble finding the place however getting in and around was a bit strange due to all the locked of corridors inside.

We were a little bit noisy on this tour and would like to apologise for scaring of the other explorers (TigerTails) who were in the area. We will be much quieter in future.

Here we go...

Picture027.jpg

Our tour started in the mortuary, This room isn't as creepy as we thought it would be despite thinking about the thousands of corpses which have passed thru here.

Picture042.jpg

In the mortuary there was a cupboard with this label on, I can't imagine what was kept in here.

Picture034.jpg

Next to the big fridges was this chalkboard.

Picture031.jpg

Some parts of the building look very abandoned yet others like this notice board just look a bit out of date.

Picture054.jpg

Store rooms like this just look like they used to be with all the valuables taken.

Picture077.jpg

The bathrooms look a lot cleaner than most nightclubs these days.

Picture085.jpg

In the admin block the fancy lights still hang untouched.

Picture067.jpg

The mosaic floor just need a clean and their as good as new.

Picture096.jpg

I found the ballroom an amazing place. It is much much bigger than any photos show. Very clean and tidy too.

Picture062.jpg

The ballroom had 4 fireplaces around the walls. They look so warm and homely.

Picture073.jpg

Most of the rooms look like they have just been cleared out yet other just look abbandoned. I wander who last used the phone.

Picture035.jpg

I can't imagine why some rooms look so modern and decorated yet others look like this.

Picture080.jpg

The clock tower was very hard to find and rather empty. I expected big cogs and things.

Picture086.jpg

The sunseting and the chained corridor meant our visit was over especially when we heard noise at the other end.

Hope you enjoyed our post and we hope to bring you more soon.

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details