real time web analytics
Report - - High Royds Hospital Mortuary, Menston - May 2023 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - High Royds Hospital Mortuary, Menston - May 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love the story cheers for sharing. Those obscenely early hours of the morning adventures are always memorable, if a bit overoptimistic as everyone ends up being too shattered to fully get into it. Still sounds like it was worth it for you even if not for your mate haha.
Ha ha when we went out exploring it was known as Host O’clock as getting out 2/3am was the norm. Not so much now I’m an old fucker.

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Ha ha when we went out exploring it was known as Host O’clock as getting out 2/3am was the norm. Not so much now I’m an old fucker.
Tbh it does make getting into places an awful lot easier if you can hack it!

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
I’ll never forget a very early 3am ish drive jammed in the back of someone’s car to Clipstone. Good times man.

Esoteric Eric

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Lovely shots there thanks for sharing! I wanted to see if I could get into the main building but I bottled it being solo. Did you wander in or was this a permission thing?

Also as much as it is a nice restoration, the hall 'lounge' looks a bit more sparse than how they made it look in their promotional material :rofl

339111550_6160807660677466_5923869759228686726_n.jpg
I asked a kind resident who was outside at the time.

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
Defo one of the best mortuaries/slabs when it was still in situ. I was in there the evening before they removed the slab and took it to wakefield. Then obviously around the social club for beer and food afterwards.. staple high royds experience.

271.jpg

Wastelandr

Regular User
Defo one of the best mortuaries/slabs when it was still in situ. I was in there the evening before they removed the slab and took it to wakefield. Then obviously around the social club for beer and food afterwards.. staple high royds experience.

271.jpg
Nice! Wouldn't mind photographing it at Wakefield from a similar angle at some point and photoshopping it back in. Although that is pushing documentary photography

Wastelandr

Regular User
Well there's a blast from the distant past!
Interesting to see the hall again, not sure why it had to be such bland colours, but they just can't help themselves can they.

HighRoyds49.jpg
Wow that's a cracker

Who has read this thread (Total: 331) View details