Web
Analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Hull Daily Mail 20/06/09 | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

28DL and UE in the News Hull Daily Mail 20/06/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookinella

I should have danced all night
28DL Full Member
What!!? You didn't tell me you were married! You bastard! *slap* :p

Rookinella

28DL Full Member
Isn't that a picture of Turkey legs?

Squirrell 911

Admin
Staff member
Admin
whats the bottom story say about theft?
Just some filler at the bottom, it says "The guildhall is not the only building to have been climbed without permission. A church a crane and an MP's home have all been scaled."
The Crane was Turkey doing the St Stephens crane hence "amateur thrill seeker" :p The Church was where some neds broke into a church through the roof and the MP's house was where some activists piled up on John Prescotts house.

Isn't that a picture of Turkey legs?
Yup, and I bet he still has those shoes and jeans!!

Rookinella

28DL Full Member
Oh well, at least they can file for expenses on getting the roof tiles fixed :p

turkey

Super Moderator
Regular User
CUNTS!!

how is my crane climb alikened to stealing from a house of god. FFS.

Irresponsible, terrible journalism. IDIOTS

Devster

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Invoice: 1x Incredible Photograph (One time use)
- Peter Parker of Urban Exploring
- Working for the Hull Daily Mail
= Paid Explorations

---> Reality, - Still poor, just a page 3 pinup!

Status
Not open for further replies.