real time web analytics
Report - - Ipswich County Court - Suffolk - March 2010 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ipswich County Court - Suffolk - March 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Suffolk County Council moved its courts and offices to a more modern site way back in 2004 leaving several old buildings to fall into disuse. Some parts were demolished and converted but much was retained, i had checked them several times in the past with no luck but when i herd recently that a small fire had started in the roof of the main building (obviously arson) i knew there must be a way in.

I popped over today for a quick look and sure enough soon found an obvious way in. A little dissapointed at first, it looks epic from the main road but most is just frontage and inside its been modernised a bit inside. There were several courtrooms but all fairly bare, one was segnifiacntly older and more interesting with a gallery and vaulted ceiling. The highlight was definatly the clock tower, not huge but had some great bits and bobs in there! Took a few quick shots in the fading light, they dont cover the whole building but give a feel for it.

Picture067mod.jpg

Picture066mod.jpg

Picture061mod.jpg
Picture056mod.jpg

Picture057mod.jpg

Picture052mod.jpg
Picture047mod.jpg

Picture013mod.jpg

Picture025mod.jpg

Picture006mod.jpg