Web
Analytics
Report - - Ipswich Wine Rack: August 2018 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ipswich Wine Rack: August 2018

darbians

28DL Regular User
Regular User
So this site has stood unfinished since 2009 and now it seems work is finally taking place and it is being made into luxury apartments. It strange as there has been a lot of development around here, so why was this left?
Hardly the most exciting views I just bumped up the ISO and done most of these handheld.

_DSC4383.jpg

_DSC4385.jpg

_DSC4390.jpg

_DSC4399.jpg

_DSC4415.jpg

_DSC4510.jpg

Even managed to get a panorama without even trying though Cranfield Mill is looking a bit warped :banghead

_DSC4392-Pano.jpg

Thanks for looking :thumb

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
28DL Full Member
Decent man always meant to climb this as I can see it from my flat but developing now so pointless lol u from round her bruv

Scottieboi

UrbeXUntold
28DL Full Member
Ha ha. No a bit further than that. I mainly went to get a German kebab o_O
That should still be ok to do man. Go n have a look. This weekend is ideal ;)
Hahaha meant to say i live near town centre, you know Any other decent places in surrounded area, think over done everywhere around here now

The Witness

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys nice pics , I work in ipswich ..... at a property consultancy probably the closest one to the site. we were offered a look around the winerack as they are working on it now from what i can remember its offices or flats etc nothing exciting.... worth going just for the view from the top! . i'm always looking for new places to explore and people to explore with.....(some of my mates are wet blankets!) . Anyway my company does to do alot of work with the council so i have access to plans and surveys of buildings all over suffolk , norfolk & cambridge i'm happy to help out if needed.

darbians

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hi guys nice pics , I work in ipswich ..... at a property consultancy probably the closest one to the site. we were offered a look around the winerack as they are working on it now from what i can remember its offices or flats etc nothing exciting.... worth going just for the view from the top! . i'm always looking for new places to explore and people to explore with.....(some of my mates are wet blankets!) . Anyway my company does to do alot of work with the council so i have access to plans and surveys of buildings all over suffolk , norfolk & cambridge i'm happy to help out if needed.
Now that sounds rather interesting to me.