real time web analytics
Report - - Jameah Islameah School, East Sussex, February 2017 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Jameah Islameah School, East Sussex, February 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
The only part that seems active is the small rear section, the "new" part (it's a 20th Century extension - very out of character etc). There is a lady that goes inside every Friday morning as far as I can tell, perhaps a caretaker or something. She arrives in some grotty blue car up the main drive. Aside from that I never see anyone here and I really don't think people live here - until someone shows photographic or video proof!

The photos of the inside of the chapel are on another site, I personally can't see any use for a Christian chapel in a Muslim owned building so I guess it's falling down and this is what the photos suggest.

It's lived in, if you want proof go have a look, you'll soon bump into someone i garuntee it.

See this is what I mean. I think I will steer clear, thanks anyway guys ;) I think peoples visits are always completely different. But I am going to do that Chapel. Especially after some heavy rain, hope to get some reflection shots.

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
See this is what I mean. I think I will steer clear, thanks anyway guys ;) I think peoples visits are always completely different. But I am going to do that Chapel. Especially after some heavy rain, hope to get some reflection shots.

The chapel is connected to the main building but isn't used, the whole top floor is not used, the staircase to get to the top floor is used, it' worth a look, plenty of people have been caught & no-ones been be-headed yet or eaten ;)

phatwa

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well none of the videos on youtube show actual proof that it's lived in, and neither do any of the photos. There's a video of someone recording a light being turned on so someone was inside but this doesn't mean they live there lol.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Well none of the videos on youtube show actual proof that it's lived in, and neither do any of the photos. There's a video of someone recording a light being turned on so someone was inside but this doesn't mean they live there lol.

People do live there. Explorers tend not to photograph the lived in parts, probably out of respect. But I've seen photos floating around of areas that are definitely occupied.

domf

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Visited mid last year, they have put a dividing wall up between the chapel to the main building probably as the chapel is falling down and unsafe.. Had a mooch round a few rooms in the main building and you could tell it was still very in use. Didn't spent too long there as we left after somone was spotted walking around the driveway

Millsy2019

History-hunters uk
28DL Full Member
OK so how about going back there as apparently police ect attend very very quick but may just be b.s anyone fancy in boxing me and chatting please

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
OK so how about going back there as apparently police ect attend very very quick but may just be b.s anyone fancy in boxing me and chatting please
Wouldn’t bother mate, they now have someone living in the house at the main entrance on the road, you can’t get near it, there is people living here, spoke to one of them for over an hour. It’s not abandoned, it’s a big building which they can’t afford to keep it top spec, so most of its unused and kinda rotten but it’s definitely lived in and they are trying to keep it maintained but it’s not working very well.

Millsy2019

History-hunters uk
28DL Full Member
If there's people living there then I'd rather go and talk to someone and ask to take pictures ect does anyone have anything close to Crowborough I'm from Hastings have a few locations

Brewtal

28DL Regular User
Regular User
If there's people living there then I'd rather go and talk to someone and ask to take pictures ect does anyone have anything close to Crowborough I'm from Hastings have a few locations
It’s always worth chancing it and asking I guess, but it’s almost certainly guaranteed to be a no. After the YouTube video being sold to the press and the ensuing stampede of copycats it is easy to imagine the distress that this would have caused for them. Would you want constant droves of strangers turning up at all hours wanting to come into your house to take photos to post online?

They do have a very simple yet amazingly effective security measure there - geese! If they see anyone they automatically assume they are getting fed and go nuts!

Millsy2019

History-hunters uk
28DL Full Member
See I don't got to locations for fame and that it's my own personal collection I don't post my explores on groups ect I'm thinking of going today me and a mate I'm not one to start If asked to leave we will Evan to get outside shots I respect places and people so fingers crossed

The Explorer Returns

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
See I don't got to locations for fame and that it's my own personal collection I don't post my explores on groups ect I'm thinking of going today me and a mate I'm not one to start If asked to leave we will Evan to get outside shots I respect places and people so fingers crossed
Also coming to 28 asking for locations on a plate and asking about a place when you could just be an urban explorer and to have a look, not to mention exploring during lockdown, not a good idea bro.

Millsy2019

History-hunters uk
28DL Full Member
Whem did i ask for locations i can get my own and do all my own research thanks the only places ive been out taking pics of is in my home town on a exercise with my kids this sites getting more n more worse as more n more people join
Also coming to 28 asking for locations on a plate and asking about a place when you could just be an urban explorer and to have a look, not to mention exploring during lockdown, not a good idea bro.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Whem did i ask for locations i can get my own and do all my own research thanks the only places ive been out taking pics of is in my home town on a exercise with my kids this sites getting more n more worse as more n more people join

That's impressive that it took you nine months to think of what to reply with..

You said, and I quote - "does anyone have anything close to Crowborough I'm from Hastings have a few locations" - that's asking for locations is it not, or does it have some other meaning I'm not aware of?

Who has read this thread (Total: 187) View details