real time web analytics
Report - - Kayaking the Maunsell Seaforts - Sept 14 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kayaking the Maunsell Seaforts - Sept 14

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pauln

too old to be reckless
28DL Full Member
Epic stuff. I think I'd have to cough up the £100 rather than launch out into the sea like you guys did.

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hands down, one of THE best reports ive ever read! This place looks so awesome! Props to you guys kayaking out to it! Very nice indeed!!

stonemonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely fan bloody tastic! Well done to the both of you.
I saw this on your blog weeks ago fb and was in total awe of it all. I had to read it again and again.... and look at the pics again and again.....
I was gripped by the one where your just entering the area with the forts surrounding you! Wow!
So eary and far out.
Speechless. Nice one chaps.:)

Fairdo's

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely awesome, you've bigger balls than me going across that wire bridge though, brilliant stuff I do like something a bit different....

DrGonzo

Hello Officer
28DL Full Member
Inspirational report. Good effort with the roped access too. Time to brush up on my kayaking skills I think!

Mr Sam

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
wow! these have fascinated me for a while and i think eventually I'm just going to pay the tour boat for the trip over, but great to see some different angles on the place and top write up

Who has read this thread (Total: 672) View details