real time web analytics
Report - - Kirklees College/Huddersfield Infirmary Dec 2015 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Kirklees College/Huddersfield Infirmary Dec 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
nice thread :thumb

reminds me alot of Clayton Hospital,
the building with the colums alot like that at Girls High School.

Wappy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Spent about 5 hours in here and bumped in to a couple of druggies one inside and one round the back got some decent photos off the roof of the bigger buildings not a bad day realy.

Nadav

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The bottom floor of one of the three newer builds was used as a community police centre for a fair few years, even when the college was still in use. I have spent countless hours in here exploring over the past year and came across some old files and bits and bats relating to when the police used that section of the building. So much to be seen in there, very sad to see that it has been absolutely trashed and robbed of almost everything. I spent the most time in the building before there was even a footprint inside. The fences/razor wire etc that they have put around the perimeter have attracted more visitors than before they had any security! I fancied throwing a report together but am currently in the process of trying to recoup a massive amount of images from an external drive :( - if anyone wants to know anything about the building I might be able to help :)

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
The bottom floor of one of the three newer builds was used as a community police centre for a fair few years, even when the college was still in use. I have spent countless hours in here exploring over the past year and came across some old files and bits and bats relating to when the police used that section of the building.

Greater Yorkshire Police, you mean? The fictional police force in the drama "Black Work".

The room in question was the computer library.

Nadav

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes the badge within the computer library is not real you are correct, I was talking about a separate part of the building.