real time web analytics
Report - - Klinger Factory, Sidcup (May 2014) | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Klinger Factory, Sidcup (May 2014)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ExpoLight

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A very fitting place for graffs and the decay elements. Love the pics and the especially the mono shots which give that old true grit feeling about the place. Love the art deco clock and the graffs on the outside. Certainly like the photo gas mask shot, looks like a Si-Fi film set. Nice report.

upright_ninja

Picture of Stealth
28DL Full Member
Considering the place is trashed you've made it look impressive!

Thanks mate... I enjoy the challenge of trying to make places that look this trashed into something worth seeing! The mixture of natural abandonment and 'spray-can decoration' has a sort of appeal about it...! Thanks again for the feedback.

u>.<n

upright_ninja

Picture of Stealth
28DL Full Member
A very fitting place for graffs and the decay elements. Love the pics and the especially the mono shots which give that old true grit feeling about the place. Love the art deco clock and the graffs on the outside. Certainly like the photo gas mask shot, looks like a Si-Fi film set. Nice report.

Thanks mate... I've always been a bit of a sucker for mono and only throw the odd colour image now and again to break it up a bit. As someone has already commented, the gas-mask isn't everyone's thing and I debated whether or not this was the right place for it. Mixed opinions are always welcome and it's difficult pleasing everyone. Thanks again for the feedback!

u>.<n

upright_ninja

Picture of Stealth
28DL Full Member
IMHO you messed the report up with adding the gas mask pic.. But just my opinion.

Thanks for pointing this out... I did debate myself as to whether to include it or not as it does seem a bit random amongst an otherwise good set of images of the place. I'll heed your advice and perhaps post these shots in a different thread. Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

u>.<n

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details