real time web analytics
Report - - Langley Maltings, Birmingham, 24\08\09 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Langley Maltings, Birmingham, 24\08\09

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Raddog

28DL Full Member
The first report from this place is from November 2007 after it was first discovered just after it closed by MrPK.

It used to be mint, just victim of a bit of cable stripping, me, dweeb & turk all visited it back then and I can't believe we didn't put reports up.
I remember it was always very dark and we only had AA Maglites, but it was great as PK's report shows:
http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=20007&highlight=langley

Since then we went there occasionally and the place went from wide open to closed up, back open and then the last time we went it was bricked up solid. The evidence of lead scale on an epic and mind numbingly treacherous scale was there for all to see.

Now some kind of part demo has started, the bricked up doors and windows have been knocked down and bridges between wings are being pulled down and equipment ripped out. This might be the last time it looks anything like it's former glory. Sad to see some once epic rooms now bare and soot blackened, but here and there are still some gems of epic malty goodness.

8230405a.jpg

cb7145f6.jpg

a7ca8f1e.jpg

e7285805.jpg

c6aafdac.jpg

c0d3b6a6.jpg

Malt Giant
d386ebb6.jpg

Malt Retard
89fdd7b2.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details