real time web analytics
General - - Largantogher Haunted Tunnel April 2018 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Largantogher Haunted Tunnel April 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
The Largantogher brook is a lost brook in maghera northern ireland. most of its course is through culverts for example this one.
1533154090189.jpg

note this picture is taken shortly afterwards.

The entrance to the tunnel enters to complete blackness me and my friends explored this many of times so i am familiar with the course flashlight is a very good choice though.
It can be a little bit smelly at times but is not a sewer just that culvert smell we are all familiar of
1533154501540.jpg

looking back towards the light.
1533154673180.jpg

At this point we reach the first manhole chamber the brook trickling through the darkness of the tunnel this was our first checkpoint for a rest the tunnels were 5 foot so it was not to bad of a stoop.

1533154922896.jpg

We carried on from the chamber down the tunnel at this point we did not know when it will end we carried on and on and on even though i knew where the outlet was.
if we were to turn of the flashlight we would not see anything.
1533155320650.jpg

1533155520357.jpg

1533156189780.jpg

Okay so this section is about where the pipe becomes around 4 feet tall and this part is quite deep about a foot deep its called a sump hole which makes it very difficult to climb over but i know how to but my friend struggles with it as long a you dont put your foot in it like my other friend did you are ok but the brook can become grey or White at times as this photo shows taken in the same spot.
1533156702888.png

Grey Discoloration In The Brook can become white aswell.
1533156977670.jpg

Water cascading down from the sump hole not a good picture though the end is 10 meters away or less
1533157281516.jpg

the way out
1533157400539.jpg

The Outfall Where the brook meets the Largantogher Plantin which is quite simply a nature reserve or forest well since fell into a derelict place i will write a report on it soon
1533157623651.jpg

Old original kettler gokart outside the tunnel

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Last edited:

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY ON THE SECOND VIDEO YOU WILL HEAAR A SPLASH FROM DEEP IN THE TUNNEL THAT PROVES THAT ITS HAUNTED

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Haunted my arse,seriously we are in the main part adults here and it just doesnt impress anyone

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
Haunted my arse,seriously we are in the main part adults here and it just doesnt impress anyone
i can tell you now sir I Live in the town where this is at and i was there and i know that it is haunted who else could of made that splash if i am the only one there

Yorrick

A fellow of infinite jest
28DL Full Member
well there is water in it but something splashed it the tunnel is haunted and the plantin that the tunnel leads to is also haunted

So....with all those ridges and corners and joins and side pipes and uneven flows of water coming from different directions that add to the sonic landscape that drainers hear everyday, you've concluded that "a splash" must be super-natural? Take a step back from the keyboard and look at what you're saying.

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's fair to say water travelling through a culvert will make "haunted splashing noises" :rolleyes:

..Well less of the haunted!

Looks like a right stoop-fest does that lot, fair play, keep 'em coming but just drop the 'haunted' line in future threads, as often offends M'kay :thumb

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
So....with all those ridges and corners and joins and side pipes and uneven flows of water coming from different directions that add to the sonic landscape that drainers hear everyday, you've concluded that "a splash" must be super-natural? Take a step back from the keyboard and look at what you're saying.
no rain no water comming out of side pipes and the splash was something hitting it not rapids or the water its
self

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
It's fair to say water travelling through a culvert will make "haunted splashing noises" :rolleyes:

..Well less of the haunted!

Looks like a right stoop-fest does that lot, fair play, keep 'em coming but just drop the 'haunted' line in future threads, as often offends M'kay :thumb
actually not so bad of a stoop 5 foot tunnel even though it does look bad the tunnel and forest is haunted as far as i know

Who has read this thread (Total: 188) View details