real time web analytics
General - - Largantogher Haunted Tunnel April 2018 | UK Draining Forum | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General - Largantogher Haunted Tunnel April 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pastybarm

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I swear there is a paranormal happening every time I drink a glass of beer, after I come back from the toilet, it is strangely empty, when I could have sworn it was full!:)

admin

Administrator
Admin
no im not trolling

This thread is an absolute clusterfuck!

That said, it's a report of a drain at face value.

Some advice for future content here, drop the ghostie shite, actually report some drains that have the potential to interest others (inc. some reasonable history or factual info)

I'm sure by now you have viewed other threads in this section to understand expectations, junk filled culvert fillers DO NOT fit said criteria!
We do however look forward to further interesting content., or otherwise will be removed :popcorn

cjdonnelly

Tunnelmaster
28DL Full Member
This thread is an absolute clusterfuck!

That said, it's a report of a drain at face value.

Some advice for future content here, drop the ghostie shite, actually report some drains that have the potential to interest others (inc. some reasonable history or factual info)

I'm sure by now you have viewed other threads in this section to understand expectations, junk filled culvert fillers DO NOT fit said criteria!
We do however look forward to further interesting content., or otherwise will be removed :popcorn
what does clusterfuck mean and i do get what you mean

Who has read this thread (Total: 188) View details