• Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Jake Alan Craig

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Dec 19, 2017
West Midlands
So, this is the first time Ive ever posted my stuff anywhere, so sorry if its kinda crappy. I don't really take that many pictures but i do film the places that i go to. This is the first place that I ever Explored, Lea Castle Hospital in Cookley, Kidderminster, Worcestershire. Its a huge place, I believe there are 26 buildings on the site, security is pretty tight tho, and as far as i know this place is now being turned into a housing estate. The Police used to use this place for training and I actually found a few bullets laying around in the surrounding tree line as well as a shotgun shell, some of the buildings where also used by the airsoft group "First & Only". This place was used as a Lunatic Asylum after World War 2, im not too sure if it was used in the war as well as I haven't looked too deep into the history of the place. Recently there was a tour around this place for all the Ex-staff that used to work here. There was 3 buildings outside of the sites perimiter that belong to the hospital and where used as living quarters for the families of the patients that stayed there, and i swear its haunted ASF, (See video 3), Im going to stop rambling about the little i know about this place and post some pictures that ive taken of the place, sorry there not too good, I took them on my old camera and on my phone, and ill post my videos below as well.

Last edited: