real time web analytics
Report - - Leas Lifts - Folkstone - March 22 | Other Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Leas Lifts - Folkstone - March 22

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Really different. It does look steep tbf. Shame cars were locked, but its got to be done, rude not to try lol. Lovely photos even if done in haste, you wouldn't know it. :thumb

unplugged

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
From memory it used to go from the leas to the pier. The peir was a financial bust so they got rid of it or it was torched I can't recall exactly.

Since the rotunda disappeared there wasn't much call for it.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Really different. It does look steep tbf. Shame cars were locked, but its got to be done, rude not to try lol. Lovely photos even if done in haste, you wouldn't know it. :thumb

Thanks Jane, yeah it was to be expected, all top & bottom buildings locked too but like I saw was a bit of a adrenalin rush anyway lol

Never even knew that existed, nice work.

nor did I 2 weeks prior lol

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
From memory it used to go from the leas to the pier. The peir was a financial bust so they got rid of it or it was torched I can't recall exactly.

Since the rotunda disappeared there wasn't much call for it.

Quite possibly. as you can see in one of my pics there is a new hotel being built at the bottom there now but otherwise there is absolutely nothing down there

Who has read this thread (Total: 182) View details