Web
Analytics
Information - - LED Lenser H7 & P3 Giftset | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Information - LED Lenser H7 & P3 Giftset

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Currently on at Maplins for £39.99

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
whats difference between H7 and p7 ?

My last lenser and I didn't get along, we parted ways after a week and it decided to swim free down the Medlock :D
You wear the H7 on your head !

The Franconian

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Anybody with H7 : Is your fold out mechanism also working that very hard ?
I nearly tear the whole thing from the helmet, when trying to move it

Yorrick

28DL Regular User
Regular User
You may have fixed it too tightly to your helmet, so the helmet is pressing on the clip at the back. I did when I first got mine. I loosened it from the helmet and It's ok now.

The Franconian

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thanks, I tried what you said, but it isn't that.
Now I glued something in the mechanism, that it can not snap back totally, this helps.
Will write a mail to Ledlenser, if I am not too lazy