real time web analytics
Information - - Led lenser torch | Kit / Clothing / Equipment | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Led lenser torch

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lavino

28DL Full Member
led lenser 7.2 torch (new) on sale on Amazon site £29.99 seems a good price...

LED Lenser P7.2 Pro Torch (Black) - 320 Lumen - Model 9407 Boxed Edition

Links removed by admin

Last edited by a moderator:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
They'll be fakes mate. They're sold by another company but using Amazons logistics. I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Wait until Amazon have them in a one day sale.

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Ok thanks OT I've been keeping an eye on the p7.2 I was in Windermere yesterday went in a shop there they wanted 59.99 :eek:

Nickindroy

A Porky Prime Cut
Regular User
Maplin have still got the P7.2 giftsets, with a free P3 for 40 quid. Better than 60 mate.

Lavino

28DL Full Member
Is that maplin deal in store or online I was in there last week and it was about £48 and that was just for p7.2

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For some reason the Gift packs including the P3 have been sold regularly by Maplins cheaper than the single Torch price alone. They often did the same with the P7.
For £40 it"s worth a punt over a possible fake with the P3 bonus ( not that it"s much use for Tunnels lol)

Although the staff are not always aware of the offers as i found out when i called for mine, but the offer includes in store purchases (or did :)

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
They'll be fakes mate. They're sold by another company but using Amazons logistics. I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Wait until Amazon have them in a one day sale.

That's got me worried now, I ordered one (while a little drunk) a few days ago. Now I'm worried that it's a fake. :/

Screen Shot 2015-04-22 at 01.08.24.png