real time web analytics
Report - - Limestone Factory, Rickmansworth, April 2024 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Limestone Factory, Rickmansworth, April 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jckwz

28DL Member
28DL Member
In Rickmansworth, near the canal is a big factory which was used for limestone works. You can find some of the stuff like the conveyer belts they used there which is quite cool.

Only a part of the building is still standing but it is still a good place to check out considering it is very easy to access and there’s no security. It is visible from the other side of the canal so not hidden but no one really notices if you are there anyway. Me and my mates headed their recently and had a great time.

There is a ladder allowing you to climb up to the top of the building but be careful because i wouldn’t say it’s the most safest thing. If you manage to get up to the conveyor belt there is a big drop down as it is quite high so watch out for that.

There are also some old mines which don’t go very deep but cool to go into but just watching out for the dripping water, trust me it’s cold.

I found this place using the ‘Abandoned World’ app which is a little outdated but still works.

Please be careful if visiting but I would definitely recommend it.

IMG_2212.jpeg

IMG_2209.jpeg

IMG_2210.jpeg

IMG_2205.jpeg

IMG_2206.jpeg

IMG_2208.jpeg

IMG_2257.jpeg