Web
Analytics
Report - - lincoln county hospital basement level 21-03-07 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - lincoln county hospital basement level 21-03-07

T

tunnel lover

i thought i would have a go at this one its been teasing me for a while now this was my second visit into there first one it was so dark i couldnt get any pics :( , so i thought this time head down into lower level where its all boarded up so possible to light it a bit :D
i have never been so scared in my life it was realy spooky in there loads of weird noises kept thinking i could hear foot steps coming towards me :eek:
turns out it was my imagination going nutz :wanker.
well i hope you enjoy :thumb

DSCF6457.jpg

down we go

DSCF6460.jpg

thought about going for a crawl down here but there was way to much asbestos pipe lagging on the floor

DSCF6461.jpg

DSCF6462.jpg

i think this is the power supply for the whole hospital as it was buzzing like hell :eek:

DSCF6464.jpg

there running a touch low on supplys

DSCF6465.jpg

oh where did every one go :(

DSCF6468.jpg

these were all over the large cupboards which you can see in the previous picture i couldnt pronounce most of them :(

DSCF6469.jpg

nice to see they dispose of there waste correctly

DSCF6470.jpg

DSCF6473.jpg

DSCF6474.jpg

this was just one of the many blocked off parts

DSCF6477.jpg

oh no fair i wanted a biscuit :p

a couple in the kitchen

DSCF6478.jpg

DSCF6479.jpg

DSCF6480.jpg

not to sure what they were making :confused:

some random xray bits in here

DSCF6481.jpg

DSCF6482.jpg

DSCF6483.jpg

DSCF6485.jpg

DSCF6486.jpg

thats all i had time for i had to get to work (BOO)
there is alot more down there i think so need a revisit at some point