real time web analytics
LONDON: looking for people to go discovering with | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

LONDON: looking for people to go discovering with

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jpolek

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

So after a lot of satellite research and searching etc, I may have found a spot near the Barbican to go for an amazing sunrise. Of course, I was wondering if anyone was up for coming with me?
I'm new to London but want to explore more so I'm also up for anything really. My friends aren't really into Urbex, so I was thinking of getting to know some fellow urbexers!

Feel free to message me!

Jula

Jtegelnick

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey there,

New to this site and getting my head round it still. Would be well up for checking out the Barbican spot (I'm based in London too) and I was thinking of heading up to the battery tower on the isle of grain this weekend if anyone else on this thread fancies it.

I hope this reply is public!

explorewithme

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all,

So after a lot of satellite research and searching etc, I may have found a spot near the Barbican to go for an amazing sunrise. Of course, I was wondering if anyone was up for coming with me?
I'm new to London but want to explore more so I'm also up for anything really. My friends aren't really into Urbex, so I was thinking of getting to know some fellow urbexers!

Feel free to message me!

Jula
Wish i was in London would be perfect and so many places to get to.

Challener

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey there,

New to this site and getting my head round it still. Would be well up for checking out the Barbican spot (I'm based in London too) and I was thinking of heading up to the battery tower on the isle of grain this weekend if anyone else on this thread fancies it.

I hope this reply is public!
Hi, I am in London a lot and would love to explore. Drop me a message 😊 Peter